Our Luminary Group B peer advisory option is designed to provide you with a community to receive valuable feedback and suggestions. In addition, in Group B you will not be placed with other individuals who share your main industry experience to help facilitate increased board connections.
- Groups are 8 to 12 of your peers, your accountability partners
- Group sessions are paced at a cadence for rapid feedback and results
- Each group session is facilitated by Sheila Ronning to ensure they are focused and productive
You will receive:
- Increased board connections
- Practice and receive feedback on your elevator pitch
- Personal branding feedback and ideas to strengthen
- Interviewing for corporate boards practice and feedback
- Cover letters that will help you stand out
Until the end of your 6th session, you will receive these additional resources:
- Notification of corporate board opportunities
- Unlimited access to live and on demand fireside chats & webinars (view content library here)
- Invitations to Quarterly Q&A Sessions along with our VIP members
Participants who do not have a value proposition/elevator pitch and/or a board bio, Luminary Group A, our Ala Carte packages and/or our VIP I and II memberships are your best options.