Women in the Boardroom is an executive leadership event designed to assist in the preparation of board service – better qualifying and connecting attendees with the right resources. Our panelists are executives with for profit board experience and a desire to share their knowledge and competencies needed for serving on a Board of Directors. Topics include: role of a board director, differences between a publicly held board and a privately held company board, being an effective board member and necessary steps to better qualify you for board service.
All current presidents, directors and professionals in leadership roles – men and women – are encouraged to attend as an opportunity to learn from the panelists' unique experiences and network with other executives and board members.
• 86% of attendees say the panelists answered all their questions regarding board service
• 85% of attendees said the event met their expectations
• 83% of attendees plan on attending future events
In the past three years, event attendance has grown by over 300% – Now in 15 cities nationally, 2010 is projected to be another record year with attendance increasing by 67%.
• 72% of attendees are decision-making executives – holding such titles as:
President , Owner, CEO, CFO, CMO, COO, Vice President, Director, Board Member, Controller,
• 97% hold bachelor’s degrees or higher, 61% have post graduate degrees
• 75% are 41 or older
• 66% have a household income of $150,000 or higher
• Enhancing Sales – ROI, increase leads, reach your target markets, show customer appreciation
• Public Relations – Create awareness within the community, commitment to diversity initiatives
• Human Resources – Attract and retain top talent, recruiting opportunities, support career advancement
within your organization
Our attendees are your customers – and a very difficult market to reach. The majority of our attendees are decision makers; female senior executives and business owners.
For more information about sponsorship or the options available, contact Sheila Ronning at 212.722.8515 or